Here’s a fun fact: the hoodie was invented in the 1930s and has remained pretty much unchanged since the time of Herbert Hoover. Until we got our Purnell hands on it. We took something created when people actually named their children Herbert and updated it for modern men who would wear a hoodie with a backpack but who would never be named Herbert.
Here are some of our re-engineered features for the Hoodie for Backpack:
- Extended collar with a 3/4 zipper blocks the wind and layers perfectly under a jacket
- Zippered kangaroo pocket on the front and a zippered cell phone pocket on the upper sleeve for easy access and safe storage
- Dropped shoulder seams for added comfort
- Crafted with the highest quality 9 oz. cotton/poly combed jersey-knit fleece
- Available in Navy, Brown, and Olive
The end result is a completely rethought hoodie blending durability, versatility, warmth and style. Now everyone, even the Herberts, can have the ideal hoodie for modern life.